General and Development Membership
Terms and Conditions (GDMTC)
(© SYMPATHY CIRCLES All rights reserved 2013 - 2018)
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners is the interface between professionals from the business world, marketing, e-learning, solidary and participative real estate, housing and its derivatives, as well as its members. SYMPATHY CIRCLES is a specialized division of Maxifocal Ltd 2009.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES is an International Business Club, an international relational network in the field of business and service delivery, e-learning, solidary real estate, housing and its derivatives.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES establishes partnerships with professionals in all fields required for the proper operation of its business.
To such end, SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners makes the utmost effort to satisfy, as part of its international network marketing development and within its means, the various requirements and needs of its members.
- This agreement between "SYMPATHY CIRCLES" and "YOU", member or candidate member "all persons (natural or legal), particular or professional under private law wishing to engage in one or more services provided by "SYMPATHY CIRCLES" formalizes contractually your participation in the professional development of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and your acceptance of all rules ensuring the proper operations of SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- This agreement applies notwithstanding the uses you may have concluded, for example, for the use of visual media and various official and/or challenge conditions available to you and/or offered by SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- Membership to SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners development is subject to the following obligations:
-Being he age of majority.
- Commit to developing a relational network in compliance with this agreement and related materials.
- Endorse the ethical business policy and accept the rules.
For each proposal and option, a single affiliation per member must be respected. Multiple accounts are not allowed and due to money laundering laws. If several people reside under the same roof, the identity, the bank account and the email address of each candidate member or member must be different. Except exceptional measure, (ex: In case of exceptional resumption of the affiliation of a member placed in your descent). Any change of original team structure will not be accepted.
- Accept the terms of challenges, financial benefits established by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.
- Accept at any time and unconditionally any changes to these terms and the development model introduced by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners, without justification or rationale thereof.
- Undertake to comply with all provisions, without limitation, under the membership terms and conditions.
- Comply with all legal and tax requirements of your place of residence.
- Recognize the absence of any direct or indirect subordination ties between "YOU" and "SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.”
- Undertake not to interfere in any manner whatsoever with the image of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.
- Accept (in case of misuse of the services and business offered by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners, breach of trust, misappropriation of relational network for the benefit of one or more external opportunities that do not have direct relations with the services offered by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners, defamation or against the development of .SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners) to be removed from the development without further warning that a motivated e-mail. This membership removal will not be subject to any compensation or reimbursement from SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners. This disposition is valid not only for anyone but for anyone who has followed the initiators with a breach of trust and hijacked the network of members affiliated, it also may be followed by legal proceedings depending on the nature and extent of the damage you cause to SYMPATHY CIRCLES or any of its authorized partners, either directly or indirectly. Your account and any financial benefits will be blocked and redirected to SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- Furthermore, advise and coach members you wish to include in your own team in compliance with the rules of SYMPATHY CIRCLES with all due respect and the utmost integrity. Avail exclusively of media and other official materials provided by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.
- Not to impose on anyone an obligation of adhesion to the development of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.
- Refrain from creating, diverting, and replacing in any way any printed or electronic media, website, address and domain name for Internet of any nature used by and eventually entering under the development of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and its authorized partners.
- By using this site and development model you agree to comply with the policy hereby and compensate SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners for any claims by you or any third party arising from or in connection with your violation of this policy.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES will be entitled to add, modify or delete a part of this policy at any time based on events beyond the control of SYMPATHY CIRCLES (economic, upheavals, wars or natural disasters, etc.) without providing any justification whatsoever.
SYMPATHY CIRCLES (a division of MAXIFOCAL Ltd).
Registered office: MAXIFOCAL Ltd
Registered under No: 07091784
Address: 483 Green Lanes, suite 50
London N13 4BS
3-Purpose of SYMPATHY CIRCLES:
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES aims to create, manage and facilitate the implementation, using all technical and human resources available, of a development model connected to relational marketing, e-learning, solidary real estate and derivatives, as well as all services offered under whatever form.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners leverages all means including franchising, concession, delegation any other deemed appropriate to develop a participation model, active and voluntary, of accession to professional/personal development opportunities for its members.
4-Development of SYMPATHY CIRCLES:
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES as an International Business Club and service provider with its authorized partners is developing through an international relational network that operates on the basis of financial and material benefits and on the sole voluntary service of its members.
- In the design of its development model, SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners has drawn inspiration from various existing and successful models in the international business arena.
- The shape used by SYMPATHY CIRCLES to visually illustrate its business model is that leveraged by many companies all over the world to establish their internal organizational structure.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners is "among others" a service provider company specialized in relational marketing as well as in the development of its own concept of solidary economy.
- The objective of SYMPATHY CIRCLES is sharing the knowledge and work of each member, in his/her own favor but also for the benefit of the community, to pursue innovative and equitable development. This approach to marketing and development allows everyone, according to his/her performance level, to evolve more or less rapidly but do so with the possibility of exceeding his/her leader. This approach is not related to any mandatory sale scheme. Less-performing members can also develop without compensation by pooling the effort made by the group to which they belong.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES provides its members with a personal website (www.sympathy-circles.com), and personal back office.
- Only members (active or not) can access their personal back office, which connects all members involved.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES actively and constantly seeks the improvement of its computers and relational infrastructures.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES reserves the right to terminate its collaboration with partners or service providers and seek others for the same service type without justification thereof whatsoever.
6-eLearning, housing and solidary real estate, derivatives and external opportunities:
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES chose to entrust service providers or business partners the non-exclusive management of training, solidary real estate operations and derivatives, and so on.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES does not seek the most affordable service but the one meeting the needs of its customers.
- The presentation and each of the elements, including trademarks, logos and domain names appearing on the web site of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners, are protected by the laws on intellectual property and belong to SYMPATHY CIRCLES and are subject to an authorization for use.
- Only private copies for personal, private and non-commercial use will be allowed.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and partners of strategic alliances offers a voluntary member status relating to solidary real estate and derivatives, as well as a business and benefits opportunity to its members.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners have developed an online platform that meets the needs of its accessing volunteer members by providing them with equal opportunities to succeed.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners makes no warranties or claims on the success of any voluntary member, whether individual or corporate, and as such cannot be held responsible for their failure to develop.
- It is assumed that each member has been in contact directly or indirectly with a member or a team leader, attended a meeting or an online seminar and understands the business model, and is committed to follow its rules and regulations.
- Members agree that all relevant information about their individual portfolio can be placed online under their personal panel. In addition, they accept all official content and communications lines mentioned and updated on the site.
- Members agree not to hold SYMPATHY CIRCLES responsible for the lack of service provided by a third party involved inasmuch as strategic alliance partner of SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- Further, each member agrees to respect and help SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners to resolve any situation caused by a third party without adversely affecting the image of the organization at any time.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES reserves the right to initiate legal action by any means against any members repeatedly failing to comply with their obligations as explicitly examined by the latter hereby.
9-USE OF THE SERVICES OF THE WEBSITE of SYMPATHY CIRCLES:
- The site may contain electronic services, forums and/or other messages to allow users to communicate with the public at large or with a particular group.
- Members undertake to use these facilities exclusively to post, send and receive messages and material that are their own and in connection with the purposes of the facilities while respecting their integrity. By way of example albeit without limitation, you agree that SYMPATHY CIRCLES will not be slandered, abused, harassed, stalked, threatened or its legal rights otherwise violated when using these facilities.
10-It is prohibited to:
- PROMOTE OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR COMPANIES NOT LISTED IN THE DIRECTORY OF OPPORTUNITIES OF SYMPATHY CIRCLES: The members may not directly or indirectly solicit or encourage any member that he did not personally sponsored with a product, a service, relational marketing or direct any product or services unrelated or being in competition with any service or product provided by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners. Every member understands that this is an immediate reason for termination and forfeiture of current and future commissions and from first offense.
- Publish, post, download, distribute, promote or disseminate any inappropriate opportunities, as well as blasphemous, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful texts. Provide or download files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (including rights of privacy or publicity), unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. Use any material or information, including images or photographs provided on the website in a way that does infringe any copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, right of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of a third party.
11-COMMITMENT AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
- Each new candidate member or member of SYMPATHY CIRCLES must have settled his option or the options of his choice and according to the formulas proposed by SYMPATHY CIRCLES within a period of 10 working days from his free membership and underlying the choice and payment of option or options chosen within 10 business days. In case of forgetfulness or a proven delay, a reminder will be sent to the member by email. After 2 reminders by email the member will be notified of impending blocking of his account.
- The initial renewal of the option or options chosen by a member is renewable annually and based on the formulas proposed by SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- Each member recognizes that there is a "management fee" account on the chosen option (s), on transfer fees on all payments and transfers, same on all upgrades and recycling, on all transactions related to solidary real estate as well as on the annual renewal of the formulas and options initially chosen.
- Each member accepts the exchange rate of the reference currency (Euro).
- Members acquiring a service via SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners acknowledge that their account is intended for individual purchases and commit to using a single payment method.
- Members acknowledge that the terms of all services and conditions are clearly specified before buying the service.
- The payment of benefits and bonuses, solidary real estate and derivatives and other services to SYMPATHY CIRCLES members are made according to a pre-established model and promptly and comprehensively communicated to each member before accession. This model can be changed without special justification by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.
C-Membership Cancellation Policy:
- Members may cancel their development membership within the legal number of 10 working days in force at their place of residence from the registration date. In the absence of regulation of the cancellation period in the country of residence of the member concerned, a reasonable period of 10 working days will be observed.
D-Legal and Financial Disputes:
- All members must comply with the rules of conflict by contacting the company by e-mail. All disputes must be governed by the laws applicable in the United Kingdom.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners are committed to protecting the privacy and security of its members. The information SYMPATHY CIRCLES collects is used only to optimize its services and overall experience. Any information provided by a member will never be sold to third parties or mass marketing companies.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners may collect non-personal information about how members use the website for tracking information and statistics and to assess potential marketing improvements.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES will examine activities and identify website improvements by using the information collected. Members using the website, videoconference will provide mandatory personal information.
F-Use of Personal Information by SYMPATHY CIRCLES:
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners may seek personal information to provide a service, place an order or respond to a request. SYMPATHY CIRCLES does not provide any payment information (e.g., credit card numbers).
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES is a service company and it may provide as such operating information if necessary. All members of SYMPATHY CIRCLES must comply with this policy.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES uses private and secure member spaces to assure members that their confidential data and information will be protected and is not accessible to third parties.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners cannot be held responsible for any information obtained by the parties out of your use of this website, personal back office member and your activities as member of SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners cannot guarantee the absolute confidentiality of any link on its website to other sites. SYMPATHY CIRCLES recommends using extreme caution in providing information to third parties other than SYMPATHY CIRCLES and his associated partners.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES disclaims all liability on any form of investment and financial return on external affairs indirectly selected and complementary manner by SYMPATHY CIRCLES and presented in parallel to any member who accepts that his individual choice is fully at his own risks.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners own their own website. SYMPATHY CIRCLES hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to view documents on this web site, download a copy of the materials on any single computer and print a reasonable number of copies of the materials solely for your personal use and not for commercial use. You may not remove any copyright or trademarks or other proprietary notices from any of your site copies. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any image, trademark, logo or service mark on the site. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Development Membership, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software , products or other materials or services obtained from this site.
- Some products and services may be offered for sale on the website. If you wish to buy or subscribe to any of these products or services, you will be asked by SYMPATHY CIRCLES or an authorized third party to supply certain information, including, without limitation, your name, address, phone number, credit card, etc. You agree to provide SYMPATHY CIRCLES or third parties with the foregoing and any other required information as accurately, completely and up-to-date as possible, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into governing the purchase of your product or service. You will be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as the payment of all applicable taxes.
L-Technical Responsibility / Disclaimer of Warranty:
- Materials on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Your use and browse of this website remains at your sole risk.
SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners will neither assume any liability nor provide any warranties that this website will operate uninterruptedly or remain error free, that defects will be corrected or that the underlying site or server are free of viruses or other harmful components.
SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners cannot be held liable for any damages, infecting viruses, services, repairs or your use of this site. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties thus some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES cannot be held liable in any way for any special or consequential damages resulting from the use or failure to use the materials on this website, even if SYMPATHY CIRCLES was advised of the possibility of such damages. SYMPATHY CIRCLES cannot be held liable in any way towards you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise to access this website).
- This site may only be used for legitimate purposes and cannot be used in any way to inflict damage upon others. You cannot use the web site in violation of regulations of SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
- You cannot make false advertising or inappropriate claims, provide obscenity, or create emails using this site in any way. You cannot submit unsolicited e-mails, messages or Web addresses to online users. You cannot send e-mails containing this website address to forums unrelated to our products and services as well as create false advertising.
- You cannot gain illegal or unauthorized access to information or other computers or networks of this site. - You cannot help or allow anyone to engage in any named violations.
- The website content is the property of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners. It is controlled by licensed by SYMPATHY CIRCLES or its delegate. You cannot use images, text, illustrations, drawings, photographs, video clips, or other materials on this site without the express permission of SYMPATHY CIRCLES and authorized partners.
- SYMPATHY CIRCLES reserves the right to terminate your membership and your access to this website at any time.
- Concerning sponsors who does not offer the appropriate support to their new partners in their organization to develop their business, meet very limited success. Therefore, it is a priority of this agreement that you are working as a team, so that new members of your organization are informed and supervised on a continuous basis. You must fulfill the obligation to conduct a vigilance in good faith in using the information of those personally sponsored. In addition, a member must have regular contact with his group. Examples of this vigilance include, but are not limited to: the presentation of videos,slideshows,presentations, business sessions, e-learning sessions, training and live coaching, tools, understanding oftheback office, of newsletters, personal meetings, telephone contact, voice mail, emails, social networks, sessions of training and seminars. Members may be able to provide evidence upon request, and the continuous realization of sponsorship responsibilities.
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Benefits and bonuses presented on this website must not be construed as a fixed or typical income earned with SYMPATHY CIRCLES and partners of strategic alliances. Only the official presentation in its latest version is considered as a reference model for the development model, benefits and bonuses.
They are under no circumstances the expression of a contractual agreement. Achieving the desired level of benefits depends on the know-how and skills development of each individual, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity and demographic factors.
- In case of death, accident or incident causing a major health problem, SYMPATHY CIRCLES, subject to supporting evidence attesting to the identity of the member concerned, who shall transmit to the law and to the legal successors concerned, any residual benefits developed and the possibility of recovery and continuity of the ongoing development to legal successors, or a certified document acting the intent of the personal and legitimate anticipated choice of the defaulting member to one or more persons of his choice and for good continuity of development. Also depending on the circumstances, the clearing corporation option or not negotiable resumption of development through an existing member in the group structure established.
14-Development Membership SYMPATHY CIRCLES:
- As a menber, I agree with the development model of SYMPATHY Circles terms & conditions:
- By reading this document, I give my full, unconditionally and sufficiently informed agreement. I acknowledge, by my knowledge of the language or use of an appropriate translation, having read and understood the contents of the text and accept the terms contained therein.
- I renew and/or fully accept the general membership terms of SYMPATHY Circles Ltd development as set out below.
- Please carefully review the general and development membership terms and conditions of SYMPATHY CIRCLES.
(© SYMPATHY CIRCLES All rights reserved 2013 - 2018)